You can work your whole body in one workout! This one is a killer. Thanks to Muscle & Performance Magazine for the suggestions.
- Dumbbell alternate bench press
- Dumbbell one arm bent over row – no bench, just hinge at the waist. Hand on your thigh if you need.
- Dumbbell push press – you can do heavier weight than you think, here
- Dumbbell incline curl with offset grip
- Dumbbell skullcrusher
- Dumbbell high pull
- Dumbbell single leg squat
- Dumbbell single leg deadlift
- Dumbbell one leg calf raise
- Dumbbell one arm snatch
- Dumbbell renegade rows